The McDonald Center for Student Well-Being is hiring an undergraduate student assistant to work alongside our staff to support the department’s initiatives. This position will be paid based on the University’s 2017-2018 Hourly Student Pay Rates, anticipating an average of 6-8 hours per week. Some evening/weekend hours may apply, in which case the student's typical weekly work schedule would be adjusted.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Preparation and distribution of promotional materials
- Hosting department tours and helping facilitate Moreau First Year visits
- Providing support for peer educator and office events
- Assistance with the department’s website, newsletters, and social media
- Data entry
- Some clerical work
Position Available: 1
- Strong communication skills, creativity, and the ability to work independently on completion of projects are desired.
- Must be organized and able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Applicants should be proficient at Microsoft Office applications and have a willingness to learn other programs as needed and should feel comfortable utilizing popular social media sites.
- This position is especially well-suited for students who are interested in learning more about population health and health promotion.
Hours per week: 8
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hourly Rate: $8.08
This position is for the 2017/2018 academic year.
To apply, please send a current resume to Katrina Conrad at the email address below.
Applications will be accepted until 4/26/2017 and the top candidates will be invited in for interviews the week of May 1.
Manager Name: Katrina Conrad
Department: McDonald Center for Student Well-Being
Phone: (574) 631-4438